MayBright Solutions conducts policy analysis, training, and evaluations, focusing on the role of health, innovation and entrepreneurship in economic and social development.
We work with groups from the public and private sectors throughout the world. Our clients include government agencies and international organizations.
Maybright Solutions is committed to independence and integrity in our work. We combine professional expertise with extensive knowledge and a rigorous approach to analyzing and solving problems to deliver value to each of our clients and to the larger community as well.
We provide expertise, strategic analysis, and targeted recommendations on planning for and evaluating innovation in health, science, technology and development as well as on promoting international cooperation.
Our strength is our interdisciplinary training in academia and industry combined with substantial, real-world experience in countries across the globe. Our team has a combined experience of over 20-years of analyzing and evaluating innovation for development in Africa and North America, we are well-positioned to access relevant research, statistics, policy documents, and expertise from around the globe.
- In-depth knowledge on innovation, entrepreneurship and international cooperation
- Experience and knowledge in regulatory compliance for Medicare/Medicaid certification and State licensure for long term care facilities, home health agencies, intermediate care facilities for the mentally retarded, behavioral health group homes and birthing centers.
- Experience in innovation planning in the public sector
- An approach that combines qualitative and quantitative methods
- A large global network of public and private sector contacts
- Documented ability to deliver outputs under tight deadlines