MayBright Solutions is an international health and human services research and consulting organization. MayBright Solutions integrates independent research and client-centered consulting to create comprehensive, systems-based solutions that improve health in the US and globally.
We envision a world where delivery of programs are efficient leading towards better health and improved welfare of mankind.
To be a trusted source of support to improve population health and development policy and practice.
That we need to develop programs that are sustainable. Sustainability comes from building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to address their needs. The key to improving lives is in generating, sharing and applying knowledge.
Our core values
Our core values reflect the vision of our founder.
- Innovation to meet the evolving needs of our beneficiaries, clients, funders and partners.
- Building relationships. Earning the right to be heard.
- Mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences. Planning and working alongside local leaders.
- Passion driven by a personal commitment to make a positive difference.
- Accountability for our work, measuring, reporting and continually improving all that we do.
- Commitment to excellence assured by the highest ethical, quality, operational performance and scientific standards.
- Teamwork across disciplines and geographies, within the organization and with our partners.
Our service offerings
MayBright solutions services are divided into 2 core areas that represent the breath of our expertise.
- Development Programs: Primarily represent a mix of grant funding and social entrepreneurship programs.
- Business and consultancy services
Our Capability Statement
We are committed to providing high valued consulting services that assist our clients expand their work and reach. We harness our extensive experience and knowledge around thematic areas for purposes of fostering long – term relationships that will translate into best practices being integrated into programming.
“Anybody who has ever struggled to plant his feet onto the floor in the morning knows that life can be hard; it can be stressful; it can be overwhelming. But each of those negative, less than optimal feelings immediately takes a back seat to the inspirational power of hope.” Shawn L. Anderson, A Better Life: An Inspiring Story About Starting Over